Let’s go shopping!
E-commerce (Electronic commerce) is our modern day business model for companies to create their virtual ‘Front of Shop’. Today, more and more businesses are going on-line. Your website is the face of your company, and is vital to the success of your business. Statistically, you will either excite or lose visitors to your site within the first 30 seconds. Therefore, your website as the first point of contact (your virtual receptionist) needs to make an impact. This is achieved with:
- Professional written copy – Tell a story – one that is interesting and captivating;
- Beautiful typography, graphic design and eye-catching photography;
- A website that is beautiful, engaging and spectacular in every way;
- Remember … you have one chance to attract, keep and convert.
E-commerce allows you to sell your product or service over the internet allowing your business to operate in all four of the following major market segments:
Business to business.[/vc_column_text]
Business to consumer
Consumer to consumer
Consumer to business
“And what makes it all possible is your Website. Visitors conduct their business over computers, tablets, smartphones and mobile. Therefore the all important ingredient is mobile-responsive behaviour. A great website developer will achieve this for you. That’s us!”
The first step is a Google Ad. After all potential clients need to find you. When visitors to your site first arrive on your website they will want to connect with it. The most important elements are:
- clear ‘recognisable’ industry standard navigation;
- the main menu is easy to read;
- that visitors connect with ‘who you are’ | ‘what you do’ | ‘how you can help them’;
- and last but not least – how to get in touch with you.
Did you know? Most visitors are gone as quickly as they came if they don’t understand who you are and what you do. Clients will get frustrated if they don’t know how to call you direct or get in touch. So important!